Actively Learning through Purposeful Play

Search Contact Us

Please use the categories or search option to find answers to your questions. If we haven't covered any particular query please contact us by phone or email. 

If I am unhappy with something how do I make a complaint?

Customer satisfaction is of a paramount importance to us.  A parent who is uneasy about any aspect of the group's provision should first of all talk over any worries and anxieties with the Team Leader. If this does not have a satisfactory outcome within a couple of weeks, or if the problem recurs, the parent should arrange to meet with the Nursery Manager.  A written record of the discussions will be made and most complaints or concerns should be resolved informally at this stage.

If the matter is not resolved, the parent should contact the Business Manager. At this point, if the parent and Nursery cannot reach agreement, it might be helpful to invite an external mediator, one who is acceptable to both parties, to listen to both sides and offer confidential advice.  A mediator has no legal powers but can help to define the problem, review the action so far and suggest further ways in which it might be resolved.

If the matter is still not resolved a parent should put the concerns or complaint in writing to the Nursery Director and a further meeting will be arranged.

Finally, if the solution hasn't been reached, the parent could contact OFSTED identifying their concerns.